Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Concerning my title

You're probably wondering why I would choose such a name for myself and the answer is simple. I am deep and intelectual, but still a child at heart and ultimately that means I'm easily amused. I can have a blast playing just about any game, watching any movie, or reading any comic. Of course there are limitations to the but in the end I'm a genuinely happy person who has a great time doing the things I love.

This will no doubt lead to scrutiny among my peers, but an opinion is only that, an opinion. An example. Lets say a game gets a rating of 6/10 or somewhere around a C- Generally speaking I thrive on games like that. There are some that simply have one very week area (such as great story but weak combat, or awesome combat but sloppy camera). Then there are others that are brought down simply because it is in a certain genre (its a solid FPS, but its no COD4). I give fair, unbiased reviews based on how much fun I had playing it.

I think that is a huge difference between me and other critics. I still get that same joy that I got playing my NES and Sega. So in effect I am still playing as that innocent wide eyed youngster trying over and over to beat Wily's castle in Mega Man. Yes, I have played bad games, the difference is that I'm not jaded. I love Video Games, Movies, Comics, Manga, and Anime. This blog is just a piece of my mind, a mind which is considered odd by most standards.

Enjoy.

1 comment: