Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog Update!

Just a little update on what projects I have going:

1. I have all my comics unpacked so that means back to my running review of The Walking Dead. I'm about half way through Volume 3 so I should finish that tonight and get a review in ASAP.

2. The amount of time I have for gaming is sparse and split between playing Borderlands, watching my wife play Dragon Age, and playing those random games I just get the urge to pick up. That said, I have chosen the first Dreamcast game I will review: Dead or Alive 2. I picked it mostly because it is short, and I have little time to spare. I'm kind of taking my time with it because I want to grab another Dreamcast controller for some 2 player action.

3. I decided to step into some brave new territory and review some of the board games my friends and I have been playing. Namely Zombies!!! and Acquire. Those should be up soon as well.

4. I'm taking my time on the article about used games and market saturation because it's extremely opinion heavy. This is because my view on market saturation comes from my unique outlook at gaming. This is related to number 5.

5. My Half.com wish list is almost 10 pages. That is almost 200 games across almost all systems, movies, comics, and manga. Basically: This blog has cannon fodder for years.

6. I just realized I am reviewing Comics, Movies, Video Games, Board Games, and doing Industry Commentary. I'm like Spoony, Extra Credits, and 3/4 of the folks on That Guy With the Glasses all rolled up in to one. Sometimes it's hard to be this awesome.

7. This blog might just turn into a vlog, fully produced videos with my good friend Jeremy and perhaps some guest stars. Stay tuned!

8. One last thing, thank you to all my faithful readers! I know there is only a handful of you right now, but when I become internet famous you will all have the privilege to be condescending to the n()()b fans because "you were here first" ;D Here's to many more intellectual discussions and senseless ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment