Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Obligatory Blog Update

Some of my handful of loyal readers might have noticed that my articles have slowed down as of late. I just wanted to make clear the reason for my absence. I just got a new job last month (an awesome job I love by the way) so that has been devouring most of my time. Aside from that I am a far better husband than I am a blogger and I dedicate most of the rest of my time to my wife. Now fear not, I am not going to quit this lovely little gig of yelling my nothingness to the deep abyss we refer to as the internet. Far from it.

At the moment I'm in the process of expanding this little slice of opinion to incorporate a few more... opinions... First of all I'm starting a new page with my wife dedicated to marriage and gaming. Other than that I've lined up some A-list talent to contribute to the re-hauled Worlds Worst Critic. I'm not sure when this new Uber Blog will go live, but hopefully it won't be too long a wait. In the meantime though, I'll continue writing as usual for WWC. I've managed to squeeze in a few games the two weeks and I've even got an article about music brewing. So stay tuned, I have not abandoned you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment