Monday, August 1, 2011

Oblivion Journal: Entry III

It has been a while since my last entry, I've lost count of the days. I've been instructed by Jaufree to get as many Allies as possible to protect Martin the Bastard... I'll get around to it eventually.

A man rode past me on a horse so I killed him out of instinct, seems he was just a messenger. Looks like I'm growing an entire garden of oopsie daisies.

Killed some more people on the road, they attacked me first... I seem to have developed a sniffle, I should get some rest before I get sick!

hmmm.... turns out rest was a bad idea, I'm a Vampire now... Not exactly sure how but no matter, I spoke to a guy who told me about a guy that knows where a guy is with a cure!



Day ???

Whoa, not a guy with the cure, but she could have fooled me. This witch wants me to find a bunch of crap, shouldn't be an issue for the HERO OF KVATCH.

Day ???

Like I said before, not an issue, got all the junk. All that's left now is to turn it all in.

hmmm... The witch is just staring at me blankly when I try to hand her my neatly trimmed Blood Grass. Perhaps if I try shooting it at her with my bow.

Well the message got across, but not the one I wanted. Had to kill the witch. She didn't think much of it when she got back up... but she still won't make me the potion... bitch...

Day ???

Sunlight burns the flesh... I hate being a vampire... Oh well, I have my a mission! Get aids!


Day sevntythree

Found a lovely little town, and they said they'll send aid to Bruma if I close that pesky Oblivion Gate outside! No problem citizens! I can't wait to see what unique and diverse situations I'll encounter gathering aid for to protect the Martin!


Day Atey

Found another village! Looks like they need a me to close an Oblivion Gate! Off I go!


Day 81

At another Town, sounds like they've got an Oblivion Gate problem! Third times the charm!


Day 82

Hmmm... there seems to be a rash of these Oblivion things... Guess I'll shut this one down too so they can send aids


Day 83

Seriously...


Day 84

Guess what I did today...


Day 85

This better be the last one....


Day 86

Commence hair pulling....


Day nineD

at last! I have gathered all my allies! Now to take the fight to the man... whos name I've forgotten


Day whatever

I'm sick of being a vampire, it has left me quite bitter...

Accidentally killed guard after we opened an Oblivion GREAT balls of Gate, they tried to arrest me... had to kill like eight guards... I almost feel bad. Almost.


This day

Decided to travel to the big city. A guard tried to arrest me, blood filled the streets.


Day Day

Being a vampire has made me incredibly bitter, I will kill anyone one at the drop of a hat, YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED THE GLITCH BETHESDA. NOW ALL WILL SUFFER.


Day the last day

Well all hell broke loose, I killed some demons then the emporer bastard Martin turned into a dragon and killed the bad thing. Whoop-de-freakin-doooo. They made soem armor for me apparently, but I can't pick it up for two weeks. I will fill those two weeks with the blood of the innocent.

I am still a vampire. I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment