Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oblivion Journal: Entry II

Day Ate

I was woken up up by some creeper in a hood last night, said something about joining a club called the Black Hand. Seems kind of sketchy, but all I have to do to join is murder someone, so I'll sleep on it.

I had to talk a dreadfully unattractive woman out of a book about cults today. Luckily I didn't have to use my masculine wilds. Then later I went on a wonderful romp through the sewers with my new friend whats-his-name, who was kind enough to take out his sword and point out exactly where an enemy was he wanted me to kill.

After we disbanded a local cult whats-his-name left me to wander the sewers by myself. I'm sure nothing bad will come of this.

I seem to be stuck in between two gates, no matter, nothing will dampen my spirits or resolve!


I had to kill myself, my resolve is intact, though my spirit is a bit soggy... Back to questing!


Day Nein

Deja vu, had to tear through the same cult. Now I have all the books I need to unravel the mystery of the Blue Oyster Cult! The code was easy enough to break, pro tip: IT'S THE GIANT RED LETTERS... Now to make sense of it all...

It says something about a Green Emperor, so I guess I have to head to the Green Road! Off I go toward the Inn of Ill Omen, sounds like a quaint Bed and Breakfast.


Day Tin

I arrived at the Inn and the keeper told me about a man named Rufio in the basement... why does that name sound so familiar...

Now I remember, I was woken from my sleep several nights ago by a strange man in a hood who told me to kill Rufio! Wouldn't want to disappoint my fans!

After talking to Rufio it sounds like he has a sickness, and his symptoms include killing girls. The remedy? Take two arrows and call me in the morning... from hell.


Day Heleven

That strange hooded man woke me up again, surely he has come to reward me for my righteous deed of slaying the evil Rufio.

Turns out I'm now a member of the Black Hand, a fairly crazy cult in its own right.

Tried to kill the guy, I knocked him down, but he got up again, I'm never gonna keep him down. Luckily despite just sitting through a lecture about NEVER betraying the black hand he seemed pretty cool with the whole "attempted murder" thing. Maybe this cult won't be so bad after all!

Now what was I doing again... oh that's right! Cult Hunting!


Day Twelveth

I'm begining to think my original idea to check the Green Road was altogether wrong... Time to go back to the big city!

Finally made it back and found Green Emperor Way! Now, all I have to do is stand in this spot for 12 hours. Piece of Cake.


Day Fourteenth (for superstitious purposes)

Well that went by fast, and now I have a waypoint again! Off the find the cult!

Well I found them and was greeted with open arms, they want to make me a member! I let them take all my stuff, doesn't matter, they couldn't take away my deadliest weapons of all, my Ten Finger Furies.

So I was made a part of some blood letting ceremony, they didn't specify how much blood to let so I might have gone a bit over board. As soon as I got the Silver Dagger I killed everyone in the room (except the sacrifice, who ran away). I think they might not let me back in this club... Shame... No matter! I got the book I needed, now off to Cloud Ruler Temple!


Day fifteen

Apparently I need to pay more attention, I was supposed to grab an amulet or something. Whatever, I didn't hear anything about an amulet. I'm too handsome to pay attention to these peasants.

Well now I get to go spy hunting, time to hop on my steed and ride.

I rode straight down the face of the mountain and the spy was kind enough to be waiting for me at the bottom! One arrow later the spy problem was dealt with. Check and mate.

Aha! There is another Spy to find! Back to spy hunting.

Again, the spy was kind enough to be waiting at the bottom of the hill, I am the ultimate spy hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment